Friday, April 06, 2007

Telephone Interview

Even with the ten-minute grammar inquisition - How many tenses are there? What's the difference between the present perfect and the present perfect continuous? What would you say if a student asked you why I've done it this week is correct when we don't use specific times with the present perfect? Can you use the present simple to talk about the future? - I think the interview went pretty well. They said I'd hear back within the next two weeks, though I've already decided I won't be taking the job. As keen as I am to see the west coast of Ireland, there's no way I want to be starting work at a summer school the day after I finish at the college. Besides, it would mean that I wouldn't see Milan and Hanka, who are coming over from Liberec for a few days in early July.

In the afternoon I sent my CV off for the job in York. The interview's on Tuesday morning.

No comments: