1. We've just saved ourselves a million quid a month on Owen, Viduka and Martins.
2. Ameobi and Xisco might start to look good.
3. Two foreign awaydays in the South of Wales.
4. Mike Ashley's lost a packet.
5. Is Bassong really that good anyway? Let him find out in Arsenal reserves.
6. The London media might forget we exist.
7. Hull and Sunderland are still going down next year and you'll never see a Mackem in Milan.
8. No more Monday night football, cheaper tickets and Blackpool away in September.
9. We did get rid of Dennis Wise. And Jimenez. And Llambias's smirk.
10. Phil Brown isn't our manager.