Friday, May 15, 2009

Fulham

I'm going to Vilnius early tomorrow morning and so probably won't get to see tomorrow afternoon's game. Fulham are a good team - better organised than us and with enough pace to hit teams on the break - but it's their home form that's kept them in the top half of the league. If we can do what Hull, West Brom, Blackburn and the Mackems have already done this season, then our goal difference should be enough to keep us up.

My predictions:

Newcastle 1 Fulham 0 (before the Boro game I would have had it nailed on as a draw, now I think the extra confidence might just be enough to see us through)
Bolton 1 Hull 1 (Bolton only need a point)

3 comments:

MaryKwizMiz said...

clean sheet?!?!?
I wish I had your faith :)
still, if we fight like Monday, I could see a 2-1

howay

Michael said...

I got the score right, just the wrong way round.
Shit indeed.

MaryKwizMiz said...

...will we ever learn (to get our prediction right)?